Thursday, September 3, 2015

Introducing Santa's Helpers: Holiday Themed Pet Cards

Hi there!  Today I have another pet inspired stamp set to share with a holiday spin called Santa's Helpers.

For my first card I created my card base using a 5-inch circle die from Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Circle set.  I simply cut two of them, scored one along the top and adhered it with some good strong adhesive to the back side of the front circle.  To help it stay upright I cut a little sliver off the bottom of the back circle as well.


My images were colored once again with Copics and fussy cut, although they too will have a die set available to spare you the hassle if you prefer.  The dies are actually really cool because they come with loads of extra stand alone dies like words and shapes such as holly and snowflakes!

For my colors I inked up my pieces using barn door and mowed lawn distress ink.  I love how cute the kitty and puppy look paired together!


For my next card I lined up several kitties in stockings.  I love making them look like they are all hanging in a row.  I added some small gold brads to the little stocking loops as an extra detail.


The sentiment was the perfect size to fill the space I had leftover along the bottom of my card, but you could also cut it apart to fit onto two lines to extend your options.


Here's a look at the full Santa's Helpers stamp set used for both of today's cards (available for purchase on September 8th):


I hope you've been enjoying these little peeks so far.  I can't wait for you to see all the amazing projects the gals are putting together for our grand opening blog hop on Tuesday!  :)

4 comments:

  1. Looking cute and
    I love the cat with
    the lights around it!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteness overload!! And that round card is pretty amazing. Thanks for the inspiration, Queen of Cuteness! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE and super amazing - love seeing anything you make!!!

    ReplyDelete