Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Sunny Sentiments Encouragement CAS Card with Heidi

Hello everybody! Heidi here!  This week we are introducing the "Sunny Sentiments" stamp set so I created this encouragement card, using a very clean and simple approach. I also use the "Sunshine word" die.  I hope you'll enjoy today's card.


Sunny Studio: Create Your Own Sunshine Sunburst Card by Heidi Criswell (using Sunny Sentiments stamps and Sunshine Word die).

For this card, I masked a portion of the front panel, then I placed a sun rays stencil and inked the stencil using distress inks. I picked this fabulous encouragement sentiment from the "Sunny Sentiments" stamp set and stamped on the center of the stenciled portion of the card. I cut the "Sunshine word" die using yellow and black card stock and placed them on an offset to create the illusion of a drop shadow on the word die. I adhered the die-cut panel to the card and lastly I added some sequins as a finishing touch.   


Sunny Studio: Create Your Own Sunshine Sunburst Card by Heidi Criswell (using Sunny Sentiments stamps and Sunshine Word die).

CAS (Clean and Simple) cards are one of my favorite cards, and with the adorable "Sunny Sentiments" stamp set you can create CAS cards or combine it with other sets to create happy and lovely cards. Visit the Sunny Studio Stamps shop to purchase the products feature on this post. 

I hope you enjoy this card.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a lovely day!

2 comments: