Wednesday, March 9, 2016

A Good Egg Happy Easter Pillow Box Project by Marion

Hello. It's Marion here with a fun little Easter project to share with you. I can't believe that Easter is rapidly approaching - where is this year going?

To create my pillow box, I first stamped a tone on tone star pattern from the Sunny Borders stamp set repeatedly across a panel of yellow card stock. It's a great way to make your own subtle patterned paper. The banner was stamped from the same set and I curved the sentiment on an acrylic block to fit into the banner. I then stamped the images from the A Good Egg stamp set and die cut them with the coordinating dies and coloured them with Copic markers.

The pillow box die is from my stash. I adhered all the images onto the pillow box and then filled it up with some yummy Easter Egg goodness. (NB: I may have sampled a few eggs while making and photographing this card. They were Lindt chocolates after all, so who could resist that?)

Sunny Studio: Easter Chick Pillow Box by Marion Vagg (using A Good Egg & Sunny Borders stamps).

Sunny Studio products used:
Thanks for visiting the Sunny Studio blog today.
Until next time,

Marion

1 comment:

  1. Marion this is such an adorable pillow box for Easter! Love your coloring!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete