Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Sending My Love Easter Bunny Card with Heidi

Hello there!  It's Heidi here today with one last Easter card mixing together three different stamp sets: The bunny from Sending My Love, the banner from Sunny Borders and the sentiment from A Good Egg.

Sunny Studio: Easter Bunny Card by Heidi Criswell (using Sending My Love, A Good Egg & Sunny Borders stamps)

To create my background peeking through the the circle window I sponged on distress ink using Cracked Pistachio, Mowed Lawn, Mustard Seed and Spun Sugar.  My bunny was colored with Copic markers and I heat embossed the banner and sentiment using white embossing powder.


Sunny Studio: Easter Bunny Card by Heidi Criswell (using Sending My Love, A Good Egg & Sunny Borders stamps)

Thanks so much for stopping by for a closer look.  I hope you all have a happy Easter!  :)

Supplies Used:

4 comments:

  1. What die did you use for the Circle for center?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both the dies she used for today's card are by My Favorite Things Die-namics.

      Delete
  2. Very cute card!!! I love that background... blended so beautifully and love the circle opening!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete