Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Island Getaway Happy Summer Card with Anni

Hey stampers, Anni here!  I am so happy and excited to have my first card on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog.

I start with this fabulous new set called Island Getaway. Awe... What a great set for summer - or for dreaming of it.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Island Getaway Happy Summer Flip Flops card by Anni.

When I saw these super cute flip flops I literally could feel the sand between my toes. So I knew instantly that I wanted to make a beach card.

I created the beach and the water with ink blending by masking areas with a ripped masking tape. I added a little bit of white and sparkle for the sea spray. I finished by adding the tiny flowers to the flip flops to dress them up even more.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Island Getaway Happy Summer Flip Flops card by Anni.

I hope you like my first card! I can't wait to see what you will create with this set.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card! I so wanna be there on the beach! Beautifully done ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this is your first, keep up the great work. I can't wait to see some more. Thanks for sharing. Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anni your first card is so pretty! I know that feeling of sand between the toes as I live at the beach ... so relaxing and peaceful. Lovely card.
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and so unbelievably PERFECT!!! Love all the phenomenal details you added, Anni, to make this just a super stand-out card!! Love it and now I really want to be at the beach!! Thanks for the way you captured the essence of the paradise of the beach!!! Wonderfully done!!

    ReplyDelete