Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Tropical Paradise Sending You Sunshine Card by Anni

Hey stampers, Anni here!

This week we are showcasing another fabulous summer set here on the Sunny Studio blog. The Sunshine Word Die goes perfectly with this set called Tropical Paradise.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tropical Paradise Sending You Sunshine Card by Anni Lerche.

For this card I stamped, colored with copics and fussy cut the image. You can also get matching dies for this stamp set. But in this particular case I wanted the image without a white border.  By the way I am one of the weird people who loves to fussy cut. I find it quiet relaxing.

After I finished my image I die-cut the sentiment several times from coral cardstock and one time from white card stock. I stacked them up for more dimension. Then I sponged one edge of my card base to get some contrast and color. For finishing touches I added some sequins and glossy accents the glass.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tropical Paradise Sending You Sunshine Card by Anni Lerche.

I am getting a little bit thirsty looking at this cocktail, aren't you?

Thanks for stopping by and have a sunny week.

4 comments:

  1. Love this! Definitely need to get my hands on that stamp set ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anni - you have reminded me of being in Cabo San Lucas and having Pina Coladas on the beach!! This is lovely and I love the simplicity of it and the gorgeous-ness of it!! Yes - please send me some sunshine!!!

    ReplyDelete