Thursday, June 2, 2016

Comfy Creatures & Summer Picnic Panda Card by Vanessa

Hi sweet Sunny Studio fans! Vanessa here with a cute panda card combining Summer Picnic and Comfy Creatures

I love that the sets work all so well together!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Comfy Creatures & Summer Picnic Let's Do Lunch Panda Card by Vanessa Menhorn.

I started with a white card base and softly inked the bottom left area with pink dye ink. Then I added tiny drops of pink and white ink with a brush. Now I die-cut a picnic blanket from plaid patterned paper, trimmed it and adhered it to the card. I stamped, colored and die-cut the images and adhered them (using foam tape for some). Finally, I stamped the sentiment. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Comfy Creatures & Summer Picnic Let's Do Lunch Panda Card by Vanessa Menhorn.

It's so fun to create different creatures with the Comfy Creatures set. So many possibilities!

Thank you so much for visiting today! See you next Thursday!

Vanessa

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:



4 comments:

  1. Hi Vanessa ~ This card is ADORABLE!!!!! Love everything you've done, right down to the multi-colored ink splatters. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Vanessa - this is a hit with me!! I love the simplicity of the card while it still packs such a punch - a gorgeous pink punch!! This card is lovely down to every detail that you have added!! Super impressive and it just warms my heart and makes me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute card, Vanessa! I love the simple elements together. Beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful clean and simple card here Vanessa. I love the pop of color behind this sweet little guy... love your coloring!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete