Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Woodsy Creatures Card With Circular Windows by Lindsey

Hi Lindsey here! Today I have another card featuring the fun and adorable Woodsy Creatures stamp set. I just can't get enough of these sweet little critters. They are so fun to work with, so let's get started!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Woodsy Creatures Fox, Chipmunk, Squirrel & Raccoon Card by Lindsey Sams.

To begin, I cut an A2 sized rectangle from some fall patterned paper. Next I cut two smaller rectangles, one from Kraft and one from some woodgrain paper. I thought these would go nicely with the woodland theme. Then, I cut three different sized circles into the woodgrain rectangle. These will act as windows for the critters and the sentiment. In order to know where to stamp, I traced the inside of each circle with a pencil onto the Kraft rectangle. 

Next, I picked my critters and sentiment and stamped them in the circles I traced on the Kraft. Once all my images were stamped, I colored all the images and around the edge of the circles using Prisma colored pencils. I haven't had a lot of experience using these pencils, and I still need some practice, but I thought the critters turned out pretty cute. Finally, I added a some sequins for a little sparkle and popped up the woodgrain panel on the card base.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Woodsy Creatures Fox, Chipmunk, Squirrel & Raccoon Card by Lindsey Sams.

That's it for me today. I hope you enjoyed my card and will continue to check back to the blog for more inspiration. Thanks for reading and have a great day!

   

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable card Lindsey! I love how the little animals are peeking through the circles... like as if they are playing Peek a boo! And that wood grain paper is fantastic!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete