Thursday, August 18, 2016

Woodsy Creatures Hedgehog Card with Vanessa

Hello, dear Sunny Studio friends!  Vanessa here with another fall card using the new Woodsy Creatures stamp set. I just couldn't resist this cute hedgehog!


Sunny Studio Stamps: Woodsy Creatures Hedgehog Card by Vanessa Menhorn.

For my fall themed cards, I like to use yellow and orange for my backgrounds. Here I applied yellow and orange dye ink with an ink blending tool to a panel of watercolor paper and added drops of ink. Then I stamped the sentiment from "Woodsy Creatures" with dark brown ink and adhered the panel to a Kraft card base. 

I stamped the hedgehog and the tree trunk from the same set onto white cardstock, colored them with Copics and fussy-cut them before I adhered them to the card with foam tape. The little mushroom was die-cut from white cardstock and colored with Copics. I thought it would be fun to let the hedgehog carry an apple, so I gave him the one from the "Summer Picnic" set.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Woodsy Creatures Hedgehog Card by Vanessa Menhorn.

That's it from me for today! I hope you liked my little hedgehog card! Thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

Supplies Used:


  


3 comments: