Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Fishtail Banner II: Have a Sweet Day! with Anni

Hey stampers, Anni here!  For this week's card I used one of my all time favorite sets Sweet Shoppe and combined it with the great Fishtail Banners II dies. These are so versatile and useful.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Sweet Shoppe & Fishtail Banners Ice Cream, Cupcake & Donut card by Anni Lerche.

I chose one of the great sketches you can find here.

Sketches are so much fun to use. They are always a fantastic starting point for your project and you can build your idea around them.  I started by stamping all the sweet treats, colored them with Copics and fussy cut them (there are coordinating dies available, too).  I used totally untypical colors for me. Most of the time there is some turquoise on my cards but I tried to step out of my comfort zone.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Sweet Shoppe & Fishtail Banners Ice Cream, Cupcake & Donut card by Anni Lerche.

I searched for some matching patterned paper in my stash and found this really old one. It might be six are seven years old bit I don't think you would recognize if I haven't told you.
I die cut that patterned paper and some off-white colored cardstock with the Fishtail Banner dies. The patterned paper I matted with some darker cardstock for more contrast.
I stamped the sentiment on the cardstock banner and adhered everything onto the card base.  For the little something I added some Glossy Accents to the treats.

Thanks for stopping by and have a sunny week.
Anni

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
      

3 comments: