Thursday, October 27, 2016

Bundled Up Cool Christmas Penguin Card with Vanessa

Hello! Vanessa here with a cute card using Bundled Up. This adorable penguin is so fun to play with! I didn't use any dies and did no fussy-cutting for this one.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Bundled Up Penguin Cool Christmas Card by Vanessa Menhorn.

Oh, ok, I had to fussy-cut masks! First, I stamped the hat and the scarf onto a panel of white cardstock. Then I masked them and stamped the penguin. I masked him, too and applied soft blue ink with an ink blending tool. Now I stamped the snowflakes with the same ink onto the inked area. After I had removed the masks, I colored the image with Copics and stamped the sentiment. I adhered a strip of plaid patterned paper to the right corner of the card and adhered the panel. 


Sunny Studio Stamps: Bundled Up Penguin Cool Christmas Card by Vanessa Menhorn.

This little guy makes me smile! I hope you like him, too! Thanks for stopping by today!

Vanessa

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
   

2 comments: