Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Turtley Awesome Birthday Card Set with Emily

Sunny Studio Stamps: Turtley Awesome Birthday Cards for Kids by Emily Leiphart.

Today, I'm sharing a duo of cards featuring the Turtley Awesome stamp set and coordinating dies. I wanted to use it on a birthday card, since that's the main theme of the stamp set but I also wanted to use it for a Valentine's Day/love card to show its versatility. It would be fun to create a card with one upside-down turtle and a get well sentiment. Haha!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Turtley Awesome Birthday Card for Kids by Emily Leiphart.

Here are the cards on their own. Which one do you like better? The adorable turtles were so fun to colour. I could imagine myself colouring a whole bunch in different colours!

Sunny Studio Stamps: You're Turtley Awesome Card by Emily Leiphart.

I used the Fishtail Banners dies to dry emboss the patterns at the top and bottom of the panels for visual interest since the layout is clean and simple.

Sunny Studio Stamps: You're Turtley Awesome Card by Emily Leiphart.

I love the little details that distinguish the boy and girl turtle, namely the eyelashes and scalloped shell. Aren't they the cutest turtles you've ever seen? This stamp set may be small but it sure packs a lot! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: You're Turtley Awesome Card by Emily Leiphart.

For more photos and a full supply list, please visit my blog. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
    


4 comments:

  1. So cute, I love these turtles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just received this turtle stamp set!! I LOVE the adorable cards and how you used the fishtail banners in such a fun way!! Great design!

    ReplyDelete