Friday, March 10, 2017

Daffodil Dreams Birthday Bouquet Card with Lexa

Hello everyone! Lexa here with a flowery card starring Daffodil Dreams stamp and coordinating dies. Layering stamp is so much fun, effortless and create a super beautiful result in the end. Sunny Studio's layered stamps are probably one of the easiest to work on with.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Daffodil Dreams Birthday Bouquet Card by Lexa Levana

I stamped my daffodils with yellow and orange dye inks, also two shades of green for the leaves and die cut all of them with the coordinating dies. The Vintage Jar looks so real and pretty, I use mint ink for the base color and aqua as the outline. I also use some real burlap and some yellow twines tied around the jar. With the lid on the side, I try to tell a story as if someone just opened the jar and put a bouquet of fresh daffodils in. To create a ground for my main star, I blended Frayed Burlap Distress Ink with a simple line masking. The same yellow dye ink for the daffodils also used for the background, I blended it with a bee hive masking. I try to keep it light so I just blend it only on the edges.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Daffodil Dreams Birthday Bouquet Card by Lexa Levana

I'm not really good at arranging flowers, but I must say that this daffodils are pretty easy to work with. I just need some foam tapes to add some dimensions and here it is. So effortless. If I can do this, everyone can. Here's a closer look of my card.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I really hope you like this and give it a try to do some stamp layering. Have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
      

4 comments:

  1. That is so very lovely and beautiful! Love daffodils in the jar and the burlap is great embellishment to the jar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very pretty!!it's a gorgeous layering set :D TFS

    ReplyDelete