Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Easter Wishes Tri-Fold Easter Card with Amy

Hello friends! Amy here. Today I'm sharing a card I made using the Easter Wishes stamp set along with the coordinating Easter Wishes dies. This a great stamp set that allows you to make beautiful, clean and simple Easter cards or create really fun scenes with adorable critters and pretty flowers. I combined two styles together into a tri-fold card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Easter Wishes Tri-Fold Easter Card by Amy Yang

The paper is trimmed to 12"x 5½", and I scored the lines at 4"and 8". I used the cross die to cut directly onto the front of the card and stamped the gorgeous sentiment with Versamark ink. I heat embossed the sentiment using black embossing powder. Next, I folded the card at the scored lines and stamped the cross inside the die cut opening so that it will line up correctly when the card is closed. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Easter Wishes Tri-Fold Easter Card by Amy Yang

After, I used masking paper to cover the cross and colored the background of the the second layer of the card with the distress inks Citrus Citron and Peacock Feathers. I also lightly applied Mustard Seed distress ink to the front of the card just around the cross to add more interest. I love to add texture to my cards so I spritzed the backgrounds with water and picked up some of the colors with paper towel. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Easter Wishes Tri-Fold Easter Card by Amy Yang

I stamped all the images I used on this card and colored them with copic markers. I then cut them with coordinating dies. Finally, I created my scene by adhering the images onto the second layer of the card.


I hope you enjoyed today's card. Thank you for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
  

2 comments: