Friday, March 31, 2017

Friends & Family Floral Wreath Card with Lexa

Hello everyone! Lexa here today with a simple sweet flowery card starring Friends & Family stamp. I think it's a perfect ambiance for spring time.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Friends & Family Floral Wreath Card by Lexa Levana

I start my card with a piece of 4.25"x5.5" white cardstock and embossed it with tiny triangles pattern. I use a matching piece of gold foil patterned vellum to add more interest. For the floral wreath, first I trace a circle with pencil then stamped various flowers from Friends & Family stamp with purple and pink dye ink and some green leaves. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Friends & Family Floral Wreath Card by Lexa Levana

It's effortlessly beautiful, after I'm happy with the result, I fussy cut the wreath and stamp the sentiment in the middle. It will take you less than 20 minutes to finish this card.

I hope you like today's card, thank you so much for stopping by. I wish you an awesome day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. I love how you did your wreath....I would have to have mine in a perfect circle but yours adds more interest by having it set off on the right side some with the leaves.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really pretty card, love the triangles.. gives off lots of interest and love the hint of gold.
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete