Friday, March 24, 2017

Froggy Friends Happy Birthday Card with Lexa

Hello everyone! Lexa here to share a card featuring Froggy Friends stamps and it's coordinating dies. Many of you may have seen couple of inspirations using this stamp set. Since it's really so much fun, I can't resist to play with these adorable Froggy Friends once more. The little elements in this stamp set are perfect to build scenes, it has everything you need.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Froggy Friends Happy Birthday Wiggly Frog Card by Lexa Levana

​I started my card with a 4"x5.25" panel and start to blend some inks to create the scene. I use several Distress Inks, Salty Ocean for the pond, Mowed Lawn for the grass and Tumbled Glass for the sky. I stamp the grassy border from SunnySentiment stamp with green dye ink, the smiley sun and the bee are also from the same stamp set. I also use the bee's trail from Backyard Bug stamp, and yes I mix three stamp sets for this card. 


Sunny Studio Stamps: Froggy Friends Happy Birthday Wiggly Frog Card by Lexa Levana

The hopping frog can actually wiggle because I adhere him to a piece of tri-folded acetate. I hope you got the idea after see this picture below.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Froggy Friends Happy Birthday Wiggly Frog Card by Lexa Levana

I stamped all my images with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. I also add some dimensions with glossy accent on some details. I think a happy card like this will make anyone's day.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I wish you an awesome day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
      

2 comments: