Saturday, March 11, 2017

Guest Designer Spotlight: Cards with Isha Gupta

I'm so excited to welcome Isha Gupta to the blog today as our special guest. She has some gorgeous cards that you are going to just love! 

Hello everyone! I'm Isha Gupta and I am so excited to be here as a guest today. For today's cards I used Froggy Friends and Timeless Tulips stamp sets.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Froggy Friends and Timeless Tulips Cards by Isha Gupta

This first card is perfect for this time of the year as it's start of Spring here and Tulips and Daffodils have just started to grow :) I really love the tulips from the Timeless Tulips stamp set. I decided to have a colorful background instead of simply coloring the flowers. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Froggy Friends and Timeless Tulips Cards by Isha Gupta

The layering stamps are just GORGEOUS, which I only used in the leaves. The flowers is only the outline stamp.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Froggy Friends and Timeless Tulips Cards by Isha Gupta

For my second card, I used Froggy Friends stamp set. Love all the playful froggies and the small elements to create a scene. I simply watercolored the water area and stamped it using the water ripple stamp for extra dimension. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Froggy Friends and Timeless Tulips Cards by Isha Gupta

I then stamped, colored and cut rest of the images using my Zig clean color real brush markers. I then used some foam adhesive and created my scene. This sweet frog looks really adorable :) I love it's expressions!

I hope you like my creations as much as I enjoyed creating them! Thank you Mendi for having me as a guest on the blog. It was so much fun using your awesome products.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
    

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mendi & Isha ~ These cards are wonderful. Love the background with the stamped tulip outline and the frog card is absolutely adorable. Very nicely done. Thanks so much for sharing. ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

    ReplyDelete