Friday, March 3, 2017

Sun Ray Dies & Easter Wishes Easter Blessings Card with Lexa

Hello crafty friends! Lexa here today with a card that highlight the Sun Ray Dies and I'm pairing it with Easter Wishes. The Sun Ray dies actually pretty versatile, you can try to think out of the box, your imagination is the only limit.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sun Ray Dies and Easter Wishes Bunny Easter Card by Lexa Levana

I start my card with a piece of 4.25"x5.5" white cardstock and blend Tumbled Glass Distress Ink for the sky. I die cut the sun ray on two tones of yellow cardstock, I trace the circle lightly with pencil and adhere the rays one by one. It's actually a lot easier than it seems, mine is far from perfect but after I finished the whole card everything looks alright.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sun Ray Dies and Easter Wishes Bunny Easter Card by Lexa Levana

I stamped all the images with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. After finish with the coloring, I use the coordinating Easter Wishes dies to die cut all the images. I always love to pop everything out, the white border around the images are perfect. The grass border on the front is added the last to add more dimension. The bunnies from Easter Wishes are my favorite, they look so adorable and fluffy. 


Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you enjoy today's post and I wish you all an awesome day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
    

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Easter card...I have marked this stamp for future purchase as $$$ allows. Thanks..and happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have several of you stamps. I love, them all. This card is beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful Easter card!! Absolutely gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete