Friday, March 17, 2017

That Sucks Puppy Girl Vacuum Card with Lexa

Hello crafty friends! Lexa here today with a card starring That Sucks Stamp and it's coordinating dies. I've been thinking about the idea to pair the vacuum with one of Sunny Studio standing critters, so I try all the possibilities and came up with this girl puppy from Sockhop Stamp. They look pretty well together with the punny sentiment. A perfect card for someone you can't live without. For me, it's my mom.

Sunny Studio Stamps: That Sucks Puppy Girl Vacuum Punny Card by Lexa Levana

I usually make a lot of cards with scenes, but this time I try to play with layouts. I must say it's out of my comfort zone. I start with a 4.25"x5.5" piece of white cardstock and blend some blue inks with a grid stencil on the left side. Salty Ocean and Tumbled Glass Distress Inks are perfect for the blue hues I try to achieve. I stamped my images with Versafine black ink and watercolor all of them with Distress Markers. I fussy cut the puppy's hands with craft knife so I can tuck the vacuum handle between them. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: That Sucks Puppy Girl Vacuum Punny Card by Lexa Levana

A few things that I love about That Suck Coordinating Dies are that it has the "suck" with bolder font than the stamp, and you also can use the tiny heart dies without the stamp too (just like I did with my card). One more thing - coordinating dies really make your life easier. Hehe. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you all have an awesome day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
      

1 comment: