Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Turtley Awesome Turtle Birthday Card with Lindsey

Hi, Lindsey here today sharing my last post before I have my sweet little boy. I'll be taking a break from the design team for a while, but hopefully will be back to share more cards with you soon. I really appreciate all the love, support, and sweet comments you guys have given me during my time with Sunny Studio Stamps! Now let's get started on this fun birthday card using the Turtley Awesome stamps.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Turtley Awesome Turtle Birthday Card by Lindsey Sams

To begin, I cut a patterned piece of paper to an A2 size for my card base. Next, I cut a slightly narrower piece of orange card stock to go on top of the polka dot paper. I decided to do a circle design on the orange panel. I cut different sizes of coordinating stitched circles to make a cool design. Then, I stamped my sentiment on the bottom right corner of the orange panel and stamped the rest of the images on some white card stock. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Turtley Awesome Turtle Birthday Card by Lindsey Sams

I colored the turtle and birthday images using Copic markers and cut them out using the coordinating Turtley Awesome dies. Once I had my design layed out, I adhered all the circles down using some adhesive. I then popped up the stamped images using some foam tape, so they would really stand out on the card. To finish off the card, I added a few highlights using my white gel pen.

That's it for me today. I think this card turned out super cute and this set is great for boy birthday cards. With such a great price point, you should definitely give this set a try. Thanks so much for reading and have a great day! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
  

5 comments:

  1. Adorable as always Lindsey. You will be missed... Big hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how FUN!! I am in love with the circles and how you used the turtles inside!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card Lindsey!! We'll miss your creativity but are thrilled for you about your upcoming son. Enjoy every moment with that sweet bundle and please feel free to share a photo or two!! Best wishes and big hugs ~
    #kindnessmatters

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the TOTALLY cute turtles!!Super cute card!! You will be missed!
    Hugs
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindsey this is such a sweet and adorable card! So fun too! Love all the circles and your coloring!! Best wishes on having your baby boy! I hope all goes well! Enjoy those first few weeks, they go fast!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete