Friday, April 21, 2017

A Bird's Life No Place Like Home Card with Lexa

Hello everyone! Lexa here with a colorful card featuring the brand new A Bird's Life stamps and coordinating dies. All the fancy bird houses and those little birds...I just can't! Since I couldn't decide which one was my favorite, I decided to use them all.

Sunny Studio Stamps: A Bird's Life and Sun Ray Dies No Place Like Home Card by Lexa Levana

I start with 4.25"x6" white cardstock and blend some Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feather Distress Inks, I flicked waters with my finger to create the splatter effect. The card base is slightly taller than I usually use because I want to create a scene with the bird houses hanging to tree's branches. The sunny sky is a perfect weather for the birds to having some fun. I die cut SunRay dies on yellow cardstock and it turns out sooo cute!

Sunny Studio Stamps: A Bird's Life and Sun Ray Dies No Place Like Home Card by Lexa Levana

I stamped all my images with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. After I finished coloring, I die cut all the images with the coordinating A Bird's Life dies. The thin white outlines are so perfect. I add rosy cheeks for the birds...they are adorable beyond words.

Sunny Studio Stamps: A Bird's Life and Sun Ray Dies No Place Like Home Card by Lexa Levana

​I add some glossy accent and clear sequins to create some dimensions and extra cuteness! ;) Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you like it. Have a wonderful day everyone!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
    

1 comment:

  1. This card is so cute. So happy and Springy. Not sure Springy is a real word, but I'm sure you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete