Thursday, April 6, 2017

A Good Egg Easter Egg Card with Vanessa

Hello everyone! Vanessa here with a cute Easter card using A Good Egg. This is such a darling set!

Sunny Studio Stamps: A Good Egg Easter Egg Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I started with a panel of white cardstock and inked it with green and blue Distress Inks. After I had adhered the panel to a card, I trimmed another panel of white cardstock, die-cut the egg shape from it and adhered it. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: A Good Egg Easter Egg Card by Vanessa Menhorn

Now I stamped the images, colored them with Copics and fussy-cut them all. I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment, trimmed it and adhered it to the card. Finally, I adhered the images, using foam tape for more dimension.

I hope you like today's card idea! Thank you for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
 

2 comments: