Monday, May 8, 2017

Pirate Pals Encouragement Card and Video with Eloise

Hello everyone! Eloise here and today I have a card and video showing you how to make this fun card I made using the Pirate Pals stamp set along with the Island Getaway stamp set. I was completely inspired by Mendi, to use the Island Getaway stamp set with Pirate Pals, it's a great combination!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Pirate Pals And Island Getaway Pirate Card by Eloise Blue

To begin my card today I first pulled a piece of Woodgrain Embossed Paper and ink blended over it with brown Distress Inks. I flicked some water over top, picked it up with a cloth and heat set it. I then stamped my images from Pirate Pals and Island Getaway and coloured them in with Zig Clean Colour Markers. Once they were all coloured I heat set them with my heat tool and then cut them out with the coordinating dies.

While I had my Big Shot Machine out I cut a rounded frame die from some white cardstock and also used the Stitched Scallop dies to die cut the inner piece into two pieces as well.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Pirate Pals And Island Getaway Pirate Card by Eloise Blue

I used some blue Distress Inks to colour in the two die cut pieces and then adhered them onto my card panel flat. I used some foam adhesive to pop up the entire frame and then adhered my images also.

I used the 'Yo Ho! Way to Go' sentiment from Pirate Pals and white heat embossed it onto some black cardstock and then foam mounted it to my panel also. I then adhered my entire panel onto my white card base and the card was complete.

The video is linked down below, also! Thanks so much for stopping by today and I'll be back again next week!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

        

1 comment: