Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Pirate Pals Polaroid Pirate Scene Birthday Card with Karin

Hi everyone! It’s Karin here again to share a new, fun card that I've created with the newest release. This is a super sweet stamp set called Pirate Pals and it is awesome for kids’ cards.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Pirate Pals Polaroid Pirate Scene Birthday Card by Karin Åkesdotter

For this card I stamped, masked, and stamped again the cute images from Pirate Pals to create a fun little pirate scene which I then colored with Copic markers. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Pirate Pals Polaroid Pirate Scene Birthday Card by Karin Åkesdotter

I created a photo frame from white cardstock for the scene and then adhered the "photo" to a woodgrain stamped kraft panel. I made a knot from hemp string and fastened it to the back of the panel with glue dots. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

1 comment: