Friday, May 26, 2017

Two Scoops Ice Cream Card Set with Lexa

Hello everyone! Lexa here with two cards featuring Two Scoops Stamp and the coordinating dies. I pair it with some other stamp sets and see how they work well together for my cards. Warning! This super sweet stamp set is so addictive and may make you crave some ice cream instantly - so beware ladies. ;)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Two Scoops Ice Cream Cone Card Set by Lexa Levana

The reason why I made two cards instead of one just like I usually do is simply because I can't stop stamping them in different colors. I find it easier to use a stamping tool for layering stamps just like this one. For the first card, I choose a classic combo of ice cream scoops with vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, and a cherry on top. I dry embossed the white background to give it some textures while keep the background simple so the three scoops of ice cream will be the star.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Two Scoops Ice Cream Cone Card Set by Lexa Levana

I die cut the Sweet Word Die from hot pink cardstock and heat embossed the "birthday wishes" from Sweet Shopee Stamp on brown cardstock. I added two strips of polka dotted patterned paper (looks like rainbow sprinkles on chocolate sauce to me), one on each side.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Two Scoops Ice Cream Cone Card Set by Lexa Levana

And for my second card, I also dry embossed the white background but this time the pattern is polka dots. This card is a little bit more colorful than the first one. I blended Squeezed Lemon and Wild Honey Distress Inks on the bottom part to create an ombre look. Three portions of soft ice creams are never too much! I'm really enjoying this because I feel less guilty just by staring at them! ;)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Two Scoops Ice Cream Cone Card Set by Lexa Levana

To match the curve I use a banner from Sunny Borders Stamp and fill it with the sentiment from Color Me Happy Stamp. This card will make anyone's day brighter! Last but not least, I add some sparkling clear sequins in various sizes around the ice creams. Can you guess what's the flavor is for each color? They are my favorite, while stamping this I have particular flavors in mind... they are strawberry, matcha (japanese green tea), sea salt (yep, it's trending now in my country) Yum!

​Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you guys like them as much as I do. Have a great day everyone!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
        
  

No comments:

Post a Comment