Monday, June 19, 2017

A Birds Life Birthday Card with Eloise

Hi everyone, Eloise here and today I have a quick birthday card using the A Bird's Life stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: A Bird's Life Birthday Card by Eloise Blue

To begin my card today I first stamped down all the images I wanted to use from the A Bird's Life stamp set with Versafine Onyx black ink and clear heat embossed over them. I then used a few Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers to colour in my images since they're super quick and easy to use. Once all my images were coloured I die cut them out using the coordinating dies

For my background I used Tumbled Glass and Broken China Distress Ink to ink blend onto a piece of watercolour paper. Once I got the colour on there how I liked it I flicked some water on top and dried it off with a heat tool. I took out a cloud stencil I had in my stash, but you could make your own with a cloud die and I used some white embossing paste to make the clouds appear fluffy. I also dried the paste with my heat tool to make it bubble and puff up more. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: A Bird's Life Birthday Card by Eloise Blue

Next up I die cut a rectangular frame out of some white cardstock and added foam tape behind it. I also added foam tape onto my images too. I then adhered my frame onto my background panel and then I attached a piece of hemp cord, tied a bow and adhered it to the birdhouse and then to the branch to make it appear as it was hanging. I then adhered all my elements onto my scene also. 

Lastly, I white heat embossed a sentiment from the same A Bird's Life stamp set and adhered it onto the left side of my card with more foam tape and also added a little hemp cord bow to the side to tie in with the string of the birdhouse. 

That finishes up my card for today and I'll be back again next week. :)

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
  

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Eloise...your sweet and creative cards always bring a smile to my heart! Thanks so much for sharing and for continuing to inspire my creative side (& I love your "accent"!!). ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

    ReplyDelete