Monday, July 3, 2017

Magical Mermaids You're Fintastic Card with Eloise

Hi everyone, Eloise here and today I have another card for you all using the Magical Mermaids stamp set. Today I'm making my own patterned paper which is something I just love to do as it can make for really quick and simple cards. I'm also using Peerless Watercolours as they are super fast and easy to use also.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Magical Mermaids You're Fintastic Card Eloise Blue

To begin my card today I first used the Magical Mermaids stamp set and some Versafine Onyx Black Ink to stamp all over my watercolour panel. I then clear heat embossed the images and could begin watercolouring. I used my Peerless Watercolours and a waterbrush and water coloured in my images quite messily. I wasn't bothered with trying to fill in all the white space I just wanted lots of vibrant fun colours on my images and that's what I achieved. I then dried the panel with tap heat tool and cut it down to size.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Magical Mermaids You're Fintastic Card Eloise Blue

Next up I cut my 'You're Fintastic' in half so I could stamp it in a line instead of in a stacked like sentiment and then white heat embossed it onto a strip of black cardstock.

I then trimmed off the side at an angle and tied a hemp bow around the other side of the sentiment. I added foam tape on the back of my panel and adhered it to a blue card base and then added more foam tape on the back of my sentiment and adhered it down into place too.

That finished up my card for today I hope you enjoyed and I'll be back soon!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Magical Mermaid Stamps
Magical Mermaid Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous creation, as always, Eloise!! Such a super fun card with wonderful coloring. Thanks for sharing. ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

    ReplyDelete