Monday, November 6, 2017

Christmas Home Winter Scene Christmas Card with Eloise

Hi everyone, Eloise here and today I have a card to share with you all using the Christmas Home stamp set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Christmas Home Winter Scene Christmas Card by Eloise Blue

To begin I stamped my images out with some Versafine Onyx black ink and clear heat embossed them. I then coloured them in with Peerless Watercolors and cut them out using the coordinating dies. I then die cut a piece of white cardstock with a stitched rectangle die and ink blended some Salty Ocean and Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide ink on top. I then cut down a piece of white cardstock using the same rectangle die and cut it at a slope on top to look like a snowy hill, then adhered it down at the bottom of my rectangle with foam tape. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Christmas Home Winter Scene Christmas Card by Eloise Blue

Next I adhered all my images down using a mixture of foam and flat adhesive on top of my snow hill. I then stamped my sentiment on the top of my panel half with black ink and the other half white heat embossed. I then added fun foam on the back of my panel and adhered it down to a white card base. 

That finished my card for today, I hope you enjoyed and I'll catch you next week. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used: 

Christmas Home Stamps
Christmas Home Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Christmas Home Dies
Christmas Home Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

3 comments: