Monday, December 11, 2017

Playful Polar Bears Snowy Background Christmas Card with Eloise

Hi everyone, Eloise here and today I'll be using the Playful Polar Bears stamp set to create a snowy Christmas scene card for you all.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Playful Polar Bears Snowy Background Christmas Card by Eloise Blue

To begin my card today, I stamped, coloured and die cut my images from the Playful Polar Bears. I used Copic Markers to colour my images in as that's my favourite way to colour images. Next, I took some post it tape and free hand cut a snowy hill and adhered it down to a piece of watercolour paper, I then ink blended some Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean Distress Ink over top, fading out the edges to white. Then I splattered some white paint on the background and dried it off with a heat tool.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Playful Polar Bears Snowy Background Christmas Card by Eloise Blue

Next, I went and adhered my two Polar Bears and the sled next to each other onto my card with some foam tape. I then stamped the sentiment 'Wishing You Beary' in black ink from the Playful Polar Bears stamp set and then the 'Merry Christmas' from Jolly Gingerbread underneath my scene. To finish, I adhered my panel to a piece of Perfectly Plaid Chill Paper from Lawn Fawn and then onto a card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I'll catch you next week! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Jolly Gingerbread Stamps
Jolly Gingerbread Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Playful Polar Bears Stamps
Playful Polar Bears Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Playful Polar Bears Dies
Playful Polar Bears Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. GREAT card. I'm just starting my Christmas cards and this card you've done has been a great help. Thank you. Xx 🥂 xx

    ReplyDelete