Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Ric Rac Border Dies Love Themed Card with Franci

Hi there, and Happy Valentine's Day! Franci here with you today, to celebrate, love! Here's what I created.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Ric Rac Border Dies Breakfast Puns Love Themed Card by Franci Vignoli

"A Toast to the Happy Couple"! Haha! I combined lots of my faves from the new release to create this love themed card that's perfect for your loved one! 

First I stamped, colored, and die cut all my images from the Breakfast Puns and Team Player stamp sets. Then I created my card base and die cut 2 coordinated strips out of some white cardstock with the new Ric Rac Borders dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Ric Rac Border Dies Breakfast Puns Love Themed Card by Franci Vignoli

I colored the background by sponging some Distress inks, and then glued down all those cute stamped images. I stamped the sentiment and add some Wink of Stella here and there.
Being a couple means being a little team, so be sure to make your favorite one a little card and celebrate! 

Hope you like it! Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Breakfast Puns Stamps
Breakfast Puns Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Breakfast Puns Dies
Breakfast Puns Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Ric Rac Border Dies
Ric Rac Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Team Player Stamps
Team Player Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Team Player Dies
Team Player Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet! I love your design and their little cheeks. I can see this used for anniversary, wedding, and expectant couple cards ♥

    ReplyDelete