Friday, February 23, 2018

Ric Rac Border Dies Pretty Ballerina Card with Lexa

Hello everyone! Lexa here today with a card that highlighting Ric Rac Border Dies. It's a super versatile dies that can go with everything all year along. I pair it with Tiny Dancers Stamp and the coordinating dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Ric Rac Border Dies Pretty Ballerina Card by Lexa Levana

I stamped the tiny ballerinas with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. With their pink tutus, I add some sparkling glitter with Stickles. I use the Ric Rac Border as the background with beige and soft pink polka dot patterned paper. To make the ballerinas pop more, I die cut some pink circles and adhered them behind each of the ballerinas. Aren't they the prettiest? 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Ric Rac Border Dies Pretty Ballerina Card by Lexa Levana

The sentiment is super cute and perfect for an encouraging card. I also add a lot of yellow dots with Nuvo Drops. It adds dimensions to my card. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you all have a wonderful Friday!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Ric Rac Border Dies
Ric Rac Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tiny Dancers Stamps
Tiny Dancers Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tiny Dancers Dies
Tiny Dancers Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment