Friday, February 2, 2018

Team Player #1 Fan Tri-Fold Sports Themed Card with Lexa

Hello everyone! Aren't you glad it's Friday already? Lexa here today with a card featuring the brand new Team Player Stamps and the coordinating dies. This set is so perfect for your man, plus you can use it all year long because it has so many choices of sentiments depend on what you need.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Team Player Number One Fan Tri-Fold Sports Themed Card by Lexa Levana

Instead of make a standard fold A2 card, I create one with a little twist. I stamp the trophy with Versafine black ink and watercolor it with Distress Markers by mixing yellow and orange to make it looks like a gold trophy. This card is for my #1 man from his #1 fan. :)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Team Player Number One Fan Tri-Fold Sports Themed Card by Lexa Levana

I choose red, navy and black for today's card. I love the result. I blended Candied Apple Distress inks on the right side and stamp some balls tone on tone with red dye ink. Then I splatter some water to add the cool effect.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Team Player Number One Fan Tri-Fold Sports Themed Card by Lexa Levana

I made this card pretty simple, a perfect one for man card. What do you think? The sentiment word is bent to follow the circle's curve.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you like today's card. Have a wonderful day everyone!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Team Player Stamps
Team Player Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Team Player Dies
Team Player Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. Cute tri fold card. I just bought this set and am eager to use it once it arrives.

    ReplyDelete